What Is The Healing Arts of Emei Qigong Level I?
The Healing Arts of Emei Qigong Level I is a 3-day comprehensive seminar that encompasses tools for gaining wellness and balancing the mind, body and spirit.
What does Emei Qigong Level I cover?
- Students will learn Wuji Gong. This form is the cornerstone of the practice.
- Additionally, students will learn how to sense your qi (pronounced chee), or energy.
- Students receive an introduction to the fundamental theories of Emei Qigong.
- Students have the opportunity to practice a variety of techniques for healing themselves and healing others.
The next Emei Qigong Level I Seminar is scheduled for March 16-18, 2019
- Level I – 3 day seminar cost is $149.
- A group healing will be held after the 2nd day of class. Pat Bolger will facilitate the Group Healing. Students may invite guests to the group healing for $30 each as space permits.
- Lastly, All classes for this class will be held at The Sound Retreat in Chester, CT http://www.thesoundretreat.com. Space is limited to 20 students for this event. Please call to register and reserve your space early to guarantee a spot.
- Please contact us to receive email notifications on next Level I seminar and other useful Emei Qigong information.
What Is Qigong?
We define qigong as:
- The knowledge and practice, based on energy science, that in time and through the grand method of heart cultivation, physical practice, and building virtue bring about sudden or gradual awakening to experience and realize the truth of the universe and ultimately attain enlightenment.
About Emei Qigong
Emei qigong is a great treasure offering to the world from the Emei Linji Chan (Zen) lineage. The Golden Summit Monastery, at the highest point of Mount Emei, one of the seven holiest peaks in China, became the home of the monks who protected Emei Qigong.
Due to the challenges we face in our daily lives, the practice of qigong results in a more harmonious existence on earth. Finally, the intention of this empowering practice is to heal yourself and help others.