What Is The Healing Arts of Emei Qigong Level I?
The Healing Arts of Emei Qigong Level I is a 3-day comprehensive seminar that encompasses tools for gaining wellness and balancing the mind, body and spirit.
What does Emei Qigong Level I cover?
- Students will learn Wuji Gong. This form is the cornerstone of the practice, thereby building a strong foundation for heart cultivation and harmony.
- Additionally, students will learn how to sense your qi (pronounced chee), or energy.
- Students receive an introduction to the fundamental theories of Emei Qigong.
- Students have the opportunity to practice a variety of techniques for healing themselves and healing others.
The next Emei Qigong Level I Seminar is scheduled for April 18-20, 2020 9am-5pm
- The Level I – 3 day seminar cost is only $129.
- A group healing will be held after the 2nd day of class. Pat Bolger will facilitate the Group Healing. Students may invite guests to the group healing for $30 each as space permits.
- In support of the Shelter-In-Place order for Connecticut, this class will be taught remotely via Zoom by Master Pat Bolger. As always, we want you to be safe. Please register early to guarantee a spot.
- Please contact us to receive email notifications on next Level I seminar and other useful Emei Qigong information.
What Is Qigong?
We define qigong as:
- By using knowledge and practice over, which is based on energy science, and through heart cultivation, physical practice, and building virtue, qigong practice will bring about a sudden or gradual awakening to the experience and realization of the truth of the universe. In other words, with practice, one may attain enlightenment.
About Emei Qigong
Emei qigong is a great treasure offering to the world from the Emei Linji Chan (Zen) lineage. The Golden Summit Monastery, at the highest point of Mount Emei, one of the seven holiest peaks in China, became the home of the monks who protected Emei Qigong.
Due to the challenges we face in our daily lives, the practice of qigong results in a more harmonious existence on earth. Finally, the intention of this empowering practice is to heal yourself and help others.