Level IV – Emei Qigong Level I Teacher Training
Class Dates: Aug. 3 – 20, 2019, in Connecticut, USA
Studying with Grandmaster Fu is a rare and unique opportunity, because typically students must travel to China to take Level IV.
As a Level III Emei Qigong student, you are invited to attend this year’s Level IV seminar, which will be held in Connecticut from August 4th – August 23rd – 9:30am-5:30pm all days.
- Level IV students must have a certain level of understanding about the theories, methods and healing techniques of Levels I, II and III and must also have started using them. They must also have the potential of holding national or local seminars.
- After a student completes the Level I Teacher Training Course, if he or she chooses to become an Emei Qigong Level I Teacher, he or she will then continue the training to be a teacher under Master Patricia Bolger’s direction at one Level I seminar followed by a second independent Level I seminar.
- After students successfully pass all the training, and teach two Level I seminars and pass Grandmaster Fu’s selection criteria, which includes virtue and ability, they will then be certified as “Emei Qigong Level I Teachers”.
General Course Outline:
- Wuji Gong form correction
- Review Level I theories, methods and energy-‐adjusting techniques
- Review Level II theories, calculating the balancing element, and the Grand Method of Transferring Five Elements Energy
- Learn new theories regarding Level II material
- Review Level III theories and rules
- Learn new theories regarding Level III material
- Learn the remaining 30 to 40 percent of the rules to analyze and find the root causes
- Learn new theories for Level IV material
- Master the theories and applied techniques of Levels I, II and III
- Training in finding and correcting inaccurate postures and movements
- Training in methods of emphasizing the focus of the lecture as well as good lecturing skills
- Practicing all the above-‐mentioned techniques and methods in groups
- Overall review of Levels I, II and III
- Training in the method of adjusting the group energy to do Group Healing
- Training in arranging Level I seminars and procedures
- Practice arranging seminars
An interpreter will be traveling and attending all classes with Grandmaster Fu.
Emei Qigong Master, Patricia Bolger will also be in attendance each day, mentoring and assisting with translation.
- Tuition for Level IV is $5000. Payment is due in full before the seminar begins.
- Please call Patricia Bolger at 203-500-6492 at your earliest convenience to register and reserve your space.
- All Level IV Classes will be held in Connecticut, the specific venue has not been selected.
- We will offer information and help about reasonable accommodations if you will be traveling to CT.