Emei Qigong Level III Training Seminar – Eastern Psychology: Chan-Yi Jing (I Ching) Healing: Clearing the Root Cause of Disease
Class Dates: June 21st-30th, 2019 – 9:00am-5:00pm All Days.
What you learn in the Emei Qigong Level III Training Seminar:
Topics of study for this 10-day, 8-hour-a-day course to include:
- Introduction to the Advanced Meta-Acupuncture Healing Method
- Half-day Review of the Level II Subjects Related to Four Pillars
- How to Comprehend the Force of Nature
- The Fundamental Principles of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
- The Theory of the Causes of Problems in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
- The Theory of the Mechanism of Illness in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
- The Fundamentals and Specifics of Emotional Disturbances and Problem-Causing Residual Energy Information in the Body in Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
- Wuji Power and Balancing Theory
- Adjustment and Healing Theory of Yi Jing and Heart Energy Distinctive Healing Method
- Adjustment and Healing Method
- Concepts of Energy Information and Searching for Illness with Energy Information
- The Method of Using Energy Information to Search for Illness in Oneself
- How to Use Energy Information to Search for and Locate Problems in Others through ESP (Extrasensory Perception) Ability
- The fixed direction, fixed position, and adjustment and healing of stored energy information in all parts of the human body
Location : Holistic Therapies Classroom, 15 South Elm St., Wallingford, CT
Class Requirements for Emei Qigong Level III Training Seminar:
- Completion of Emei Qigong Level I & Level II
Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong’s Book, Chan-Yi Jing Healing: Clearing the Energetic Root Cause of Disease, is included in the class fee for the Emei Qigong Level III Training Seminar.
Holistic Therapies Classroom, 15 South Elm St., Wallingford
What Is Qigong?
We define qigong as:
- The knowledge and practice, based on energy science, that in time and through the grand method of heart cultivation, physical practice, and building virtue bring about sudden or gradual awakening to experience and realize the truth of the universe and ultimately attain enlightenment.
About Emei Qigong
Emei qigong is a great treasure offering to the world from the Emei Linji Chan (Zen) lineage. The Golden Summit Monastery, at the highest point of Mount Emei, one of the seven holiest peaks in China, became the home of the monks who protected Emei Qigong.
Due to the challenges we face in our daily lives, the practice of qigong results in a more harmonious existence on earth. Finally, the intention of this empowering practice is to heal yourself and help others.