Emei Qigong Bi Gu
Grain-Free Cellular Fasting
Emei Qigong Bi Gu Grain-Free Cellular Fasting is a practice for balancing energy, increasing health, ridding the body of impurities and for weight control. It is an elevated meditation with 5 different levels of fasting supported by unique energetic practices.
This practice elevates energy level and activates other systems to nourish ones body.
Topics covered in the 1-Day Emei Qigong Bi Gu Seminar:
- Bi Gu Theory
- What is Bi Gu?
- Effects and Benefits of Bi Gu Fasting
- Bi Gu Phenomena
- Bi Gu vs. Regular Fasting
- Food Therapy and Dietary Support and Guidelines
- Bi Gu Practices and Methods
- Yin/Yang Food Energy Sources
- Beneficial foods and their uses
Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong’s Book, Emei Qigong Bi Gu Grain-Free Cellular Fasting, is included in the class fee, as well as a homemade lunch consisting of Bi Gu vegetarian soup and and fresh green salad.
Seminar to be held at Holistic Therapies Classroom, Qi Artisans, 15 South Elm St., Wallingford, CT 06492
What Is Qigong?
We define qigong as:
- The knowledge and practice, based on energy science, that in time and through the grand method of heart cultivation, physical practice, and building virtue bring about sudden or gradual awakening to experience and realize the truth of the universe and ultimately attain enlightenment.
About Emei Qigong
Emei qigong is a great treasure offering to the world from the Emei Linji Chan (Zen) lineage. The Golden Summit Monastery, at the highest point of Mount Emei, one of the seven holiest peaks in China, became the home of the monks who protected Emei Qigong.
Due to the challenges we face in our daily lives, the practice of qigong results in a more harmonious existence on earth. Finally, the intention of this empowering practice is to heal yourself and help others.