Emei Qigong Level II
Changing the Moving Program of Life
The Emei Qigong Level II 6-day seminar offers a powerful method for changing your karma. Level II continues the practice and focuses on the moving and still meditations.
What is The Moving Program of Life?
The moving program is like a computer code that, once activated, determines the course of your life. If you could read the code, you would be able to see where your path is leading – all the curves and bumps and treacherous stretches ahead. When you changed the moving program, you change your destiny, and those treacherous stretches become less difficult. Small bumps in the road may vanish entirely.
Topics covered in the 6-Day Level II Class:
- Students gain a comprehensive understanding of the five element theory.
- How to analyze an individual’s Four Pillars to arrive at the correct balancing element for that individual.
- Simple changes you can make in your daily life to adjust your personal feng shui.
- The moving and still practices for “Changing the Moving Program of Life”, a profound method for altering one’s destiny.
- Students learn meta-acupuncture, a powerful healing tool that can be used personally and for remote healings.
- In addition, class participants will receive an empowerment that closes Earth’s Gate and opens the Heaven’s Door.
The next Emei Qigong Level II Class is June 21st-26th, 2018 at Holistic Therapies Classroom, 15 South Elm St., Wallingford, CT
- Completion of Emei Qigong Level I
- You may take Level II before taking Level I
- Students will need their birth dates, including the time of day they were born.
- The Moving Program of Life Meditation requires an empowered jade and an empowered blanket.
Grandmaster Fu Wei Zhong’s Book, Changing the Moving Program of Life, is included in the class fee.
Holistic Therapies Classroom, 15 South Elm St., Wallingford
What Is Qigong?
We define qigong as:
- The knowledge and practice, based on energy science, that in time and through the grand method of heart cultivation, physical practice, and building virtue bring about sudden or gradual awakening to experience and realize the truth of the universe and ultimately attain enlightenment.
About Emei Qigong
Emei qigong is a great treasure offering to the world from the Emei Linji Chan (Zen) lineage. The Golden Summit Monastery, at the highest point of Mount Emei, one of the seven holiest peaks in China, became the home of the monks who protected Emei Qigong.
Due to the challenges we face in our daily lives, the practice of qigong results in a more harmonious existence on earth. Finally, the intention of this empowering practice is to heal yourself and help others.